And the winners are....

Thanks everyone for entering the competition to win a copy of the very fabulous "She wears the pants".  This was a huge competition and I normally draw the winners out of my beret but there were just too many entries so I resorted to True Random Number Generator.  Winners, please contact me on email by the 8 April. If I don't hear from you I'll do a redraw.  I hope you all have great plans for the Easter break. Me, I hope to SEW!
Anyway, without further ado..... the winners are


The book looks great! Thanks for the review and giveaway. (There's a part of me that wishes they'd kept the title as 'She has a Mannish style' though.)

  

TheWardrobeProject 
This book looks amazing! I'd love to use it!
See you soon with a finished dress... I hope xx

No comments:

Post a Comment