Drape mini dress

IMAG0052

IMAG0054
UntitledToday I thought I'd also blog about a couple of dresses that I didn't get a chance to wear in MeMadeMay12. The first one, Mini Drape Dress No. 12 from 'She has a Mannish Style'  While it doesn't look very mini on the mannequin, I can tell you that it is (although probably not quite so much as in the book).  Great dress, super easy and looks fab on.  I rarely get a chance to wear it though and have only worn it once to my friend's 40th.  The material is some slinky stretchy poly type number.  I still have heaps of it left over and dream of one day making a swimsuit out of it!

3 comments:

  1. YeaI made this too and no, it's not a mini, in fact I should've adjusted for height everywhere because I now end up wearing it back to front (and still get a pretty big cowl in the front from how long/ loose it is XD).

    ReplyDelete
  2. @theperfectnose I installed disqus - I hope it's working ok...

    ReplyDelete